Thursday, April 1, 2010

GDP (money & science)

Crossed turned to the words of

Could you draw the lessons of the words


At the helm of the times, the time between the lines


Ducks science and lows of the human person


Tell him I am here .. ! .. The latter is contained safely


Tired of thee, science.. Here is the life in front of me .. Here is the security


I swear that I have no need for you as long as her here and on the shoulders of money


And if the money comes: "Please protect me protect me," telling the owner ..


Said rights, "no one touches you as long as you exist .. You are my blood and flesh"


And cheer as the science again, "O man, O man!"


This does not hear what he said remains with the master and the owner hilarious and Happiness


after a time ... And science on the tree Oblivion


Man shouted, "science save me aware of elderly people may cause harm and the solution I am ignorant



"Please scroll down .. Please save me "


Science and relied on a branch of the tree and said, "Oh, I cannot get off Mr. World"


"You go up .. and the rise of title, O man .."


Yesterday I was in front of you in the books .. And money from my side;


you chose the latter, deleted promptly will benefit you

Today, there is no one tired like you who ignorant the science .!


Take me, but will not get you're only going to get once in a day late


..... I preferred the science on the money .....